- Where are you from?
Jacksonville, Florida.. Northside native..
- How long have you been skating?
- Who inspired you to start skating?
my neighbor.. he had a board, i picked it up.. started tick-tacking to the bus stop, and went 2 bus stops up.. haven't quit since..
- What sponsors are you reppin nowadays?....and who did you skate for back in the days?
i dont skate for anyone.. dont want to.. i do it for the love now.. fukk a sponsor.. its no fun, when it becomes a job.. as for back in tha day- started off with Vision.. moved on to Acme.. then, went to Natas Kaupas' 101.. Sal recruited me to 23 after.. then, we banged out Aesthetics/Elwood.. and, ended it out skating for Zoo.. had a great career.. cant complain..
- Who are your biggest influences when you started?
Fred Reeves, and Steve Steadham.. they were the only brothers i seen skateboarding in magazines.. that, was inspirational to me..
- How many competitions have you entered?
too many to remember..
and which one was the most memorable?
North Hampton, England.. i made it to the finals, in a World Cup.. also, one of the first x-Games in Oceanside.. i beat Tony Hawk.. whaddup Birdman..
- Other then the US, which country has the dopest skaters?
US hasnt had the dopest skaters, since about 96..just keepin it real..
- 5 best skaters of all-time?
Sean Sheffey, Julien Stranger, Kareem Campbell, Sal Barbier and Kevin Taylor..
- What artists are you bumpin in your ipod when you're skating?
i cant wear a ipod when i skate.. its goofy, as well as distracting..
- Are you currently working on anything?...projects outside of skating?
school. got limited edition boards dropping this Summer.. a few gallery openings.. another contest.. ill be grinding until forever..
- Name 3 things your fans may not know about you?
im very well read.. im from Jacksonville- not Cali.. im not into trends, whatsoever..
- Any shout-outs?
Mom, Pops, my brother Ray, my family and anybody reading this.. yall be easy..